Saturday, February 14, 2009

Success Seminar and Being

Well, the primary focus for me has been trying to keep the Hollywood Gazette afloat in this economy. I knew it was going to be a little rough, but I could not have anticipated how beaten up we have been.

I have done my best and I am exhausted most of the time, no good to anyone -- especially no good for planning a relaunch.

Fooie.

So I am launching the Davie Digest this month instead.

There are a couple of flickers of light for Being though. i had a neat conversation with Khon Tuy's cousin in session 9 of the success seminar.

I also recommended it be the marketing vehicle for Landmark Education in an email to Ina Lee but she never got the email -- at least I mentioned it. :)

I heard that it was mentioned on ugly Betty but that has yet to be confirmed. Brings up the trademark issue again for me.

No comments: