Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Breakthroughs at Hollywood Gazette

This week, at the ol' 'bread & butter' job (that's what my grandmother calls your primary source of income). I finally saw the results of a new product I implemented and brought into existence two months ago. It's a pull-out map & community resource guide to supplement the paper. We had record sales this month as a result and they are only expected to rise this year.

When I use the term 'breakthrough,' I don't mean that there was a slight improvement or that things are a little more, better or different versions of the past. I mean results that were unpredictable.

And that's what I'm interested in producing this year for Being, my health and the wealth of our family this. More than interested, I'm committed to breakthrough results.

No comments: