Friday, January 26, 2007

Beingmagazine.com

BeingMagazine.com is really starting to pick up steam. There are 10 visitors online at the is very moment. I'd like for them all to register. You can't see half the site unless you do.



Maybe I should pull all the cool features into the public shpere. It's a shame there's so many vistors and so few know they can send free inspirational e-cards (just created tonight!)



or listen to commercial free radio streaming from international stations. The community builder profiles are way cool. I'm creating an inspirational and empowering 'myspace.'



I've been using Joomla! for the past 6 months or so and I'm really loving it.



I've also created the sites for



www.hollywoodgazette.com

www.visionarywomenofsouthflorida.com



It's open source with tons of support to teach yourself everything you need to publish a site just like www.beingmagazine.com or the other two I just mentioned.



I've been working every weekend on the site and I think it's starting to take shape. I'm feeling proud and accomplished tonight.

No comments: